Sangiovese still protagonist. Vinified in rosé
manifests and maintains its peculiar characteristics
with its acidity its strong point.
Bright pink wine with good intensity. On the nose there are floral hints of rose and fruity, in particular pink grapefruit and small red berries. Light balsamic and mineral notes complete the aromatic baggage and encourage drinking. In mouth it is fresh, fragrant, slightly sapid with a strong acidity that teases more than caressing the palate.
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese
- Production area: Montespertoli
- Vineyard area: 1 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 300 mt. slm
- Soil type: clayey schist
- Breeding system: Guyot
- Density per hectare: 3.500
- Annual production: 30 hl
- First year of production: 2014
- Vintage available on the market: 2016
- Harvest period: early September
- Vinification: in rosé, with maceration of a few hours on the skins and then fermentation in steel
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Total acidity: 5.90 g / l
- Dry extract: 17.8 g / l
- Serving temperature: 12 ° -14 ° C